How Does It Work?
- 8 Stage Intensive Bootcamp
- We hold nothing back as we teach your private pool of traders exactly how we do advanced technical analysis and identify great trading opportunities. The topics covered in our intensive education bootcamp :
- 1. Fundamentals of Trading
- 2. Trading Psychology (intensive)
- 3. Advanced Support & Resistance
- 4. Advanced RSI & Stochastic
- 5. Advanced Fibonacci Retracement & Extensions
- 6. Price Action
- 7. Trade Management
- 8. 3 Highly Profitable Trading Strategies
- Live Forex Trading Room
- While your private pool of traders are completing all 8 stages of the bootcamp, you are welcomed to learn and trade together as a team in our proprietary Live Trading Room.
- Access to the live trading room is free.
- In the live trading room, you’ll receive :
- – Profitable Trading Signals
- – Real-time Trading Guidance
- – Broker exclusive trading research
- – A fun community trading together
- – Army ranks and badges as you achieve more goals
- – Ability to practice your analysis and get helpful feedback from our team
- Grow Together
- Traders and brokers can finally grow together.
- As your private pool of traders get better, they will get awarded higher ranks and badges earning the respect of their fellow soldiers.
- They will be given more duties, responsibilities and power to guide the new batch of soldiers coming in to start their journey towards profitability.
Desmond Leong is the commander of the analyst team and currently runs the technical analysis division of 6 major brokerages. He previously advised the trading desks of banks and hedge funds such as Goldman Sachs and is one of the top authors on tradingview.
We believe in trading together, profiting together and enjoying life together. There’s enough money in the market to be made for everyone. We also believe strongly in teamwork. That’s the only way we can have eyes on every part of the market and be on our guard for good trading opportunities.
Andrew is the Admiral of The Forex Army, ensuring all our cutting edge IT systems are performing smoothly and always on the forefront of developing new systems that pushes the boundaries of MT4 and trading.
Captain Li Xing is one of the skilled analyst monitoring the markets for good trading opportunities. She is also in the front lines of answering questions particularly pertaining to technical analysis, postition management and trading. She has a passion for ballet and is a terrific pianist.
Lieutenant Laura takes care of all our fellow traders. She carefully monitors the progress of every trading idea and is the eyes and ears on the forex battleground. She is in the front lines of ensuring every trader is properly equipped with the correct arsenal of tools to take on the forex market.
Captain Annabel is one of the skilled analysts that is constantly monitoring the markets for good trading opportunities. She is also in the front lines in answering questions on technical analysis that traders may have. She also loves baking and taking care of plants.
Captain Sheryl conceptualizes and designs ads, marketing material and collateral that bring out the TFA brand. She works closely with the management team, scouting for opportunities to build the brand’s digital presence.
Captain Ella constantly monitors the markets for good trading opportunities and is the go-to person for Fundamental Analysis. She loves cats and bunnies.
Lieutenant Elizabeth assists the analysis team in monitoring the markets for good trading opportunities. She enjoys gaming in her free time, and has a keen interest in cosmetics & make up.
- Trader Name : Pontus Lindberg
- Country : Sweden
- Starting Capital : $1,580.97
- Profits in 1 month : $2,126.69
- Growth : 134%
- Drawdown : 7%
Live Account Statement
- Trader Name : James Scarrow
- Country : Canada
- Starting Capital : $2834.62
- Profits in 1 month : $1,654.95
- Growth : 58%
- Drawdown : <5%
Live Account Statement
- Trader Name : Timothy Hughes
- Country : Australia
- Starting Capital : $10,000
- Profits over 6 month : $3,763.12
- Growth : 37.63%
- Drawdown : <5%