DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE
MT4 ULTIMATE TRADE MANAGER
The free version of the Ultimate Trade Manager allows you to use it unrestricted on 3 of the most popular currency pairs: AUDUSD, USDJPY and GBPUSD. If you find it useful, please support The Forex Army by getting the Full Version.
The Ultimate Trade Manager is a community project where through constant feedback, we’re constantly improving it. It’s a tough project and has came a long way since it first started – but our effort has paid off in turning this into what is undoubtedly the most powerful MT4 Trade Manager to date.
V11 | July 2020:
- Added in ability to extend Stop Loss (SL) line beyond entry (for opened positions) to manually trail price.
- Added in ability to minimize entire panel to reduce space taken up on screen.
- Fixed trailing stop loss methods.
- Added in 1 more partial profit (total 3 partial profits now including final profit target)
- Added in Breakeven offset (allowing you to move your SL +X pips above entry)
V10 | March 2020:
- Fixed news tracking using Forex Factory API
- Fixed bugs when clicking “X” to close bars
- Performance (speed) improvements
- Added in “Cancel Trade” feature to remove pending orders when price goes too far away
- Added in risk calculation for Indices, Gold, Silver, Oil, BTCUSD (and other crypto)
V7 to V9 (Rapid testing) | November 2019:
- Changed risk calculation sequence when adjusting Stop Loss (SL)
- Fixed problem with Partial Profit (PP) not being triggered
- Fixed problem with Breakeven not moving Stop Loss (SL) to Entry
- Added in “Idea Invalidation” to move Take Profit (TP) to Entry
V6 | April 2019
- Added in chandelier trailing stop loss (TSL)
- Added in Parabolic SAR trailing stop loss (TSL)
- Added in ATR trailing stop loss (TSL)
V2 to V5 (Rapid testing) | January 2018:
- Fixed lot size risk allocation bug when Stop Loss (SL) line is moved for opened orders and pending orders.
- Fixed Take Profit bug
V1 | November 2017:
- MT4 Ultimate Trade Manager built