Rules are needed to ensure the Live Forex Trading Room functions to its maximum potential. The reason for this is simple : There are too many trading rooms out there that is cluttered with nonsense, too many people posting random trading ideas which they found on the internet, most of which do more harm than good. We don’t want this trading room to be like a wet market of ideas, we want it to be like the Army Head Quarters of ideas where every trading idea is well crafted, well presented with the maximum possibility of success.
We don’t want this to be like a wet market of ideas, we want it to be like the Army Head Quarters of ideas
The rules to using our Live Forex Trading Room to best effect :
– Always respect other traders and be polite in your replies
– No advertising of your system or any other system without first consulting Commander Comfy
– When posting ideas, use the conviction grid we have to automatically filter the quality of the idea
– Provide useful feedback and comments on other ideas whenever possible – that is the only way we can help each other
– Only post strategies that have been approved by The Forex Army – this is a very important form of quality control
– Follow your ideas all the way through from opening to closing – this is important as it encourages responsibility and accountability especially to the many that might be following your idea
Soon to be added are monetary bonuses for posting great trading ideas that people choose to trade with. So in the meantime, it is important that you build up your reputation in our live trading room and keep training yourself to post attractive charts that utilize our strategies effectively.